Kutak Rock LLP’s Northwest Arkansas offices (Fayetteville and Rogers) are seeking an attorney with at least 3 years of experience in corporate transaction and/or real estate to serve as an attorney with the firm. Ideally, this candidate would have prior law firm transactional experience in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of transaction documents, including general contract drafting and negotiation, drafting purchase and sale contracts, preparing and reviewing loan and security documents, working with leases, and other real estate related documentation.
Other Requirements and Qualifications:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple matters and tasks simultaneously and to complete tasks efficiently, effectively, and in a timely manner.
• Ability to learn new substantive legal topics and factual subject matters as-needed based on the nature of a matter.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Strong organization and matter management skills.
• Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with partners, associates, and support staff.
• Ability to work effectively with large working groups as part of a transaction team.
Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in the State of Arkansas or be eligible to apply for admission. Please submit a cover letter, resume and references.
Kutak Rock LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse working environment and to principles that promote inclusive practices. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, caregiver status, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, AIDS/HIV status, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected category. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants requiring accommodation in the job application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 402-346-6000 or by emailing HRDepartment@KutakRock.com.